- This event has passed.
53rd Annual Virtual New England School of Addiction and Prevention Studies
June 6, 2022 - June 10, 2022
The New England School of Addiction and Prevention Studies, often called Summer School, is a 5-day intensive learning experience to further knowledge, skills, and experience in the field of substance use disorder services. Each year, participants from many disciplines come together to form a unique, diverse learning community. In order to safely meet your continuing education needs this summer, we are pleased to again take the 53rd Summer School learning community online once again:
- Select from over 30 intensive courses from across the continuum of treatment, prevention, intervention, and recovery.
- Virtual courses will take place live by videoconference, allowing for interaction, including breakout groups and case studies.
- In addition to courses: plenary sessions, virtual community, post-program events, and more!
- Options are available to attend the full program, or any number of days.
- Earn up to 26 Contact Hours during the program week, with more available through additional post-event sessions!
- Partial and full scholarships are available for New England participants.
- Audience: Treatment, prevention, recovery support professionals, those working in related social services and healthcare, and all who recognize the impact of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs on individuals, families, and communities.
Register today at: https://cvent.me/28MMRE! We hope to see you at this year’s Virtual Summer School!
Date & Time: Jun 06, 2022 – Jun 10, 2022
AdCare Educational Institute, Inc. is an Approved NAADAC Education Provider, Approval # 62201.