- This event has passed.
Dual Recovery Collaborative
December 9, 2022 . 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Overdose – “What we can do to make a difference”
Presented by Co-Founders of Safe Coalition: James Derick, President Board of Directors and Jennifer Knight-Levine Executive Director.
Our presenters have firsthand, family lived experience both personally and professionally with the devastating effects of Overdose. This meeting will cover many areas of substance misuse, mental health and overdose. Our caring experts will share what the barriers to treatment have been and what we as a community can do to better support the people that we care so deeply about.
Some of the areas covered will be:
- Access to rehabilitation and recovery programs.
- Education for sober homes
- Harm reduction
- ER departments/access to treatment (education/collaboration)
- Section 35 – why do we have a system that treats people with an illness like criminals
- Community Needs
- Support for families that have experienced Overdose
- Early detection/young people in our communities
Join Zoom Meetinghttps://zoom.us/j/92114985947?pwd=WUJPS3l2SXZnaGN1NGVxYzJQZFZEdz09
Meeting ID: 921 1498 5947Passcode: 551828 One tap mobile +13126266799,,92114985947# US (Chicago) +16469313860,,92114985947# US