- This event has passed.
MetroWest HOPE Outreach Center
March 8, 2017 . 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The MetroWest HOPE (Help, Outreach, Prevention & Education) Outreach Center will provide help to individuals with Substance Use Disorders (SUD) and help to family members, friends, and loved ones of those suffering from SUDs. MetroWest HOPE has partnerships with multiple agencies and organizations specializing in treatment and recovery services.
- Mental health triage counselor professionals on-site–FREE
- Inpatient and outpatient levels of care and referrals
- Grief support
- Peer to peer support with Recovery Angels
- Family support through Learn to Cope and Magnolia New Beginnings
- Faith based support through Celebrate Recovery, The Landing and Teen Challenge
- On-site training on the use of nasal Naloxone (Narcan)