Treatment is often the most effective way to get free from addiction. For many people, treatment is the first step on the path of recovery. The Helpline will help you find the starting point or next step that works for you. Talk with a Helpline Specialist at 800.327.5050 or answer a few simple questions here to learn about treatment options.
What treatment services are available?
Learn about the most used treatment services below:
- Inpatient detoxification (detox)
- Short term rehabilitation/stabilization and transitional services
- Short term residential treatment
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Counseling and outpatient services
- Residential treatment over 30 days
What will my treatment path look like?
There is no “right” way to recover. Everyone’s treatment and recovery path is different. After starting treatment, some people might need more intensive treatment, while others might move on to less intensive treatment. You might even use several different kinds of services that support your path to recovery.