Talk with a Helpline Specialist (800-327-5050) about your questions and concerns
Many parents can’t tell if their child is struggling with substance use, and they might not know where to turn. Helpline Specialists can answer your questions and refer you to services to help your child and you.
Search for treatment online
Answer a few anonymous questions about your child’s needs, and you’ll get a tailored list of services for your child.
Several services are available for youth and young adults:
- Youth stabilization services
- Residential services for youth
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for Youth
- Outpatient counseling for youth
- Recovery high schools
- Residential Services for Transition Age Youth
Learn how to best find services and get someone into a treatment program – with or without insurance.